This resource page provides updates on the impact of COVID-19 and resources for the response of local churches.. More information about COVID-19 is available on the CDC website at cdc.gov/covid19.
The District Office is committed to do all we can to help churches remain faithful to their mission, continue to be witnesses in their communities, make wise decisions, and stand with the vulnerable as conditions continue to evolve. We encourage you to stay connected to your county public health department and follow any recommendations or mandates given by health professionals. Below you will find various resources, & district cancellations.
**Pastors: Want to share questions, ideas, best practices, concerns, etc. with other Pastors? Please join and get involved at the North/East Texas District Church of the Nazarene Pastors page on Facebook !
Click on the links below for helpful resources / documents.
– Official Advisories & Announcements
Fifteen Days To Slow The Spread (White House handout)
– Articles, Options, Resources
Sample Letter to Congregation: End of Church Year Giving – Coming Soon
Coronavirus Guide For Churches (Christianity Today)
10 Things The Church Can Do In Response To The Coronavirus (PureFlix Ministries)
Coronavirus And The Church (Tons of great resources for the Church)
– Other Nazarene Auxiliaries / Organizations
Southern Nazarene University (COV-19 campus updates & FAQ’s)
CANCELLATIONS (North/East TX EVENTS)
- March 20-21: Board of Ministry Weekend for Ministry Candidates
- March 28: NazSafe Training in Tyler
- April 25: Men’s Connection Conference
- May 8-9: NYI Youth Worker Retreat
- May 22-24: SNU Regional Extravaganza
- May 22-25: LifeFest Family Camp