Attn: Pastors & Church Leaders
This page is designed to guide the pastor through the end-of-year reporting process. Much of that process is now completed online, some through the Global Ministry Center (GMC) of the Church of the Nazarene and some through the North/East Texas District.
Annual Pastors Report (Online)
- NEW! Click here for the 2022 Annual Pastors Report (APR) Guide [English PDF];
- Use the APR line-by-line worksheet below to gather your information before you post data…..
- click here [English PDF] 2022 APR worksheet, specific line-by-line instructions
- click here[Spanish PDF] 2022 Informe Anual del Pastor Instrucciones Paso A Paso Para Informar]
- Click here to go to the 2022 Annual Pastor’s Online Report system (where you will enter your data) – that link url is secure.nazarene.org/nazid
- Note 1: as you complete the APR, make sure you mark each section “complete” so that information isn’t lost, print out a copy after you have completed and submitted the report. You don’t need to send a copy to the District Office, it is available to us as you complete the report online.
- Note 2: You will be able to choose a different language on the first page of the APR, at the bottom) Nota: podrá elegir un idioma diferente en la primera página del APR, en la parte inferior)
End of Year Reports (Using the New District Toolbox
- First, read the April 15 District Email to All Pastors – follow the instructions for creating a Toolbox account, & use the Access Code shown in that Email.
- Once you have created your account, you will be able to enter information on the District Toolbox by going to app.netxnaz.net and logging in.
- Pastors: Please limit the number of people with Toolbox access to two from each local church. This should be the Lead Pastor and one additional person (Associate Pastor, Office Administrator, Treasurer, etc.) If you have any questions or experience any difficulties when in, please contact the District Office.
- Then log-in to the online Toolbox, Use the drop-down District Assembly menu on the upper left to enter these Other End-of-Year Reports – Also due by May 10
- Pastor’s Short Written Report – Pleaseprovide a short (150 words or less) praise report on how your church is reaching out “beyond the walls” of your reach to interact and serve your local community and neighborhood, to make friends, to be servants, to share the Gospel.
- Memorial Roll / Deceased Church Members form– local church members who passed in the last year
- Request for Continuing Staff Associates form – each year, Associate Pastors in local churches must be approved in advance by the District Superintendent
ALERT: Each Toolbox form should be filled out all at one time, at one session; it will not save your work if you leave in the middle (Sorry about that- will re-format soon)
Reporting & Registering Delagates to Assembly and to Conventions – Information coming soon!
NEW! Separate instructions on submitting Assembly delegate registration information will be issued shortly.This year registration of all delegates – District, NMI,NYI, and NDI (SDMI) will be done online through the District Toolbox.
NEW! Voting for District, NDI, NYI, NMI officers, the DS Renewal ballot, and the General Assembly delegate ballot will be done online/digitally on your smartphone or device – Please notify your delegates of this new process. A special email on voting and a test ballot will be sent out in May to all churches.
Other End of Year Forms:
- Church Directory Form – Sheri will send the 2021 directory page to each Pastor. If there are no changes, just email us back to say “no changes”. If there are just1 to 2 changes, just send those to us by email. If multiple changes, please fill out a new Directory form English Word or Formulario de directorio (Espanol) Espanol Word and email to the District Office..
- Annual Audit Report – a financial review of church finance policies and processes (NOT a CPA-level audit) English
- Report of Ordained Elder/ District Licensed Minister (*who is NOT a senior Pastor) English