Attn: Pastors & Church Leaders
This page is designed to guide the pastor through the end-of-year reporting process. Much of that process is now completed online, some through the Global Ministry Center (GMC) of the Church of the Nazarene and some through the North/East Texas District.
You should also download the Checklist. Use it throughout the process to check off the items as you have them completed and submitted.
These items will be submitted online:
- Annual Pastor’s Report (APR) – access it through secure.nazarene.org/nazid
It will be helpful to review APR Instructions and use the APR Worksheet.
- Pastor’s Short Written Report
provide a short (150 words or less) praise report on how God moved in your church, responded to a specific need(s) or provided new opportunities during the past church year (2020-2021). Even during Covid-19 God was in control and was at work for His people, His church, and the harvest field. Please type this online by clicking on the following Survey Monkey URL: https://www.surveymonkey.
These items will be available online, can be filled out and emailed:
- Certificate of Election – listing delegates from your church to the District Assembly English Espanol
- Annual Audit Report – a financial review of church finance policies and processes (NOT a CPA-level audit) English
- Deceased Members List – local church members who passed in the last year English Espanol
- Church Directory Page – lists pastoral staff and lay leaders of local church English Word English PDF Espanol Word Espanol PDF
- Request for DS Approval of an Associate Pastor English Word
- Report of Ordained Elder/ District Licensed Minister (*who is NOT a senior Pastor) English
Steps for End of Year Responsibilities:
- Schedule your Annual Church Meeting in April 2021, no later than May 6 (Manual, ¶113.7)
- Arrange for an finance review/audit committee and schedule their work.
- Download the “Checklist” and check off items as they are completed. (DO NOT submit, this is for your use only.)
- During March and April, make sure your online Funding the Mission church page is up-to-date.
- Immediately after Annual Meeting, complete the Church Directory form & the Certificate of Election.
- As soon as you have the information, complete the other forms, including the online APR.
Note: as you complete the APR, make sure you mark each section “complete” so that information isn’t lost, print out a copy after you have completed and submitted the report. You don’t need to send a copy to the District Office, it is available to us as you complete the report online.
- Review the Checklist to make sure all items have been completed.