Check out the North/East Texas District Pastors page on Facebook!
- Request for DS Approval for Associate & Staff (Form) – submit to District Office
- Request for Approval/Clearance for Local License (Form) – submit to District Office
Local & District Church Forms on the Nazarene.org Website
Other Links & Resources
- Articles of Incorporation Sample for Texas Nazarene Churches – Download: Microsoft Word – PDF
- Church Planting and DCPI (Dynamic Church Planting) Training
- The Foundry Publishing House (formerly NPH)
- Funding the Mission
- Grace and Peace Magazine
- Holiness Today Magazine
- Mission Areas & Area Connectors
- Nazarene Communications Network
- Nazarene Theological Seminary
- Nazarene Bible College
- Pensions & Benefits USA
- Fidelity NetBenefits – login page to check Pastors Fidelity retirement plan accounts
- Pensions & Benefits USA Pamphlets:
» Memo 1 – Housing for Your Pastor: Parsonage or Housing Allowance?
» Memo 2 – Church Employees or Independent Contractors?
» Memo 3 – Tax and Reporting Procedures for Congregations
» Memo 4 – Strategies for Structuring Ministerial Compensation
» Memo 5 – Minimizing Income Taxes for Church Employees
» Memo 8 – The Annual Church Audit
» Memo 9 – Workers’ Compensation Laws and the Local Church
» Memo 10 – Can Ministers Opt Out of Social Security?
» Memo 11 – Auto and Other Business Expense Reimbursements
» Memo 12 – Who Is a Minister for Tax Purposes?
» Memo 13 – The Minister’s Housing Allowance
- Sabbaticals for Pastors: The Advantages for Pastor & Congregation (Focus on the Family article)
- Southern Nazarene University
- SNU Resource Center for Pastoral Leadership
- SNU Church & Pastor Scholarship Program