- This Report is for the 2021-2022 fiscal year ending April 30, 2021. Your report is due no later than May 10, 2022.
Greetings from our NMI President . . .
I am delighted to welcome you to the NMI webpage! Our goal is to include information and links that will help answer questions you have. However, if you do not find what you need, please contact me, and I will be most happy to investigate and get back with you.
Our mission . . .
To mobilize the church in mission through praying, discipling, giving, and educating.
Our objectives are to. . .
- To encourage people to pray for all efforts of world evangelization.
- To inform people of the world’s needs and what the church is doing to meet those needs.
- To challenge children and youth to learn about and participate in the mission of the church.
- To raise funds for mission outreach.
GET INVOLVED – Click on the links below for more information for each item.
- Work & Witness
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries – Child Sponsorship, School Paks, Crisis Care Kits, Nazarene Disaster Response, and more…
Other Helpful Links:
NMI L.I.N.K.S. Missionaries for 2019-2022
(LINKS Coordinator – Connie Friesen — Email Connie)
Ana Crocker Diaz
Philip & family in Creative Access Area