Greetings from our NMI President . . .
I am delighted to welcome you to the NMI webpage! Our goal is to include information and links that will help answer questions you have. However, if you do not find what you need, please contact me, and I will be most happy to investigate and get back with you.
Our mission . . .
To mobilize the church in mission through praying, discipling, giving, and educating.
Our objectives are to. . .
- To encourage people to pray for all efforts of world evangelization.
- To inform people of the world’s needs and what the church is doing to meet those needs.
- To challenge children and youth to learn about and participate in the mission of the church.
- To raise funds for mission outreach.
GET INVOLVED – Click on the links below for more information for each item.
- Work & Witness
- Mission Corps
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries – Child Sponsorship, School Paks, Crisis Care Kits, Nazarene Disaster Response, and more…
- NEW – NORTH/EAST TEXAS DISTRICT LOCAL NMI PRESIDENT’S REPORT FOR 2019-20
- This Report is for the 2018-19 fiscal year ending April 30, 2019. Your report is due no later than May 10, 2020.
Other Helpful Links:
NMI L.I.N.K.S. Missionaries for 2018-2019
(LINKS Coordinator – Connie Friesen — Email Connie)
- Luis & Clara Meza
- Clark & Connie Armstrong
- Stephen & Annette Morley
- Juanita Porter-West