We believe that women are important in God’s eyes and are vital in His kingdom. We believe in unity within diversity and cooperation and caring through the inspiration and power of the Holy Spirit. The purpose of Women’s Ministries is to: know God personally, grow in Christ-likeness, discover and use spiritual gifts, love and serve others, and in all we do to reflect the beauty of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Check out our Facebook page!
The mission of Women’s Ministries is GROW.
Winning women to Christ
Events and Activities
FaithLift Women’s Conference & Retreat – February 23, 2019 – Doubletree Hotel, Richarson TX: Together, we will discover God’s Word by observing what it says, interpreting what it means, and applying it to our lives. Come rest, grow and worship in community with other women in Christ. Click here to go to the Faithlift event & registration page.
E Congreso para damas “RENUEVATE 2019” – Viernes, Mayo 3 Y Sabado, Mayo 4, 2019
“Renovando Nuestra Esperanza en Cristo” Registración
Invitada especial: Revda. Sharon Víquez
Helpful Links & Resources
- 2018 Devotionals: More Thoughts for Daily Life, Women’s Devotional Study – Pará español
- Thoughts for Daily Life, Part I
- Biblical Women
- When You Feel WORTHLESS
- Women’s Ministry Books & Resources – from The Foundry Publishing (former NPH)
- Encouragement for Wives of Ministers – courtesy of Northeast Indiana Women
- Thriving Values: Resources for Parents in a Challenging World – from Focus on the Family